Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Who is your audience?

Today I met up with a friend to talk about the holidays and the endeavors we are pursuing. She asked me one question:

"Who is the audience for Nudge Village?"

I think, or thought, I knew. However, this is something that I think is still coming together.

In my mind, Nudge Village is for entrepreneurs. In whatever type of business they may be in, but I'm finding that people don't think they are necessarily an entrepreneur if they write a book. Hmmmm. I count that as entrepreneurship.

So, perhaps my audience is bigger. Perhaps it is a place for people pursuing their passions meet and share how to turn their ideas into products or businesses.

Is that too broad? I don't know. But, I will keep playing with the tag lines and such until I figure it all out.

I may even move this blog into Nudge Village itself so that people can see my sandbox as I learn and grow on the site.

Isn't it great to be around people that ask questions? It helps me go through the process of clarifying what I'm really trying to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment