Saturday, December 4, 2010

Logo - opening it up to everyone

After one round of showing logo options to a few close friends through email, I decided to post some of the 2nd round options on the website at http://www.nudgevillage.com/daily-nudge/2010/12/3/selecting-a-logo-need-village-help.html.

I was surprised at the response. First, that people responded. And, second, for the logo that they seem to like best.

One set of reviewers seems to like the logo with people represented and the others like the spartan triple roof tops.

Hmm. My father, who has volunteered to be the "Senior Nudger" for the village, is kind of coaching me on this - saying that I would select this based upon the experience the users need to have with this and a few other marketing "stuff" that I can't remember.

I'm learning to take my time and not to rush it. The site is rather simple looking, but don't want to put the wrong logo up there either. After all, I will have to create business cards and other paraphernalia once I select the logo.

Then, on to building a marketing strategy!


No comments:

Post a Comment