Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sick Day

Today I had to take a sick day from my day job because I felt like I'd been run over by a truck.

However, by about noon (while in bed listening to a two hour conference call), I realized that perhaps I was just worn out!

I started this site, for all intensive purposes, on Monday, November 22nd. A couple of long days and nights and then I was off to NYC and NJ for the holiday. I came back and started my usual late night "playing on the site."

This past week work started up again and I played on the site from about 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. each morning.

Pro: It didn't feel like work and the time FLEW by each night!
Con: It is wearing me out. I need to set some boundaries for myself going forward.

So, it is now 11:34 p.m. and I think I'll turn out the lights and call it an early night...but, not before checking http://www.nudgevillage.com to make sure all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment