Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nudge Village - other names that were considered

So, the reality of this project is that I had no clue for a name the week before Thanksgiving.

I had originally floated the "Idea Ladies" concept, but realized that I'm here to promote all entrepreneurs and not just women. Plus, women have a hands up in the market nowadays and are actually starting more businesses than men.

So, I started thinking of some of the following names:
  • talentwoot
  • nudgebazaar
  • creatorsnook
I really like the http://www.woot.com concept - selling one item a day. Except, I wanted to share one concept a day - which may at times include something to sell.

Unfortunately, some of the ideas were already taken or in the case of "woot" it seemed best not to select anything that could have a trademark on it.

Nudge Village was a result of a lot of thesauruses searches online and so I'm here to say that online dictionaries can be helpful for so many ideas besides definitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment